41155 Elsa's Market Adventure
It's a beautiful summer's day in Arendelle, but don't worry—Olaf has his own personal snow flurry to keep him cool! Join Elsa as she buys fresh vegetables from the stall and help Olaf smell the flowers. Head to the dock and have a picnic on the rowing boat. Then turn the clock face brick around to bring winter back to Arendelle, and slip on the skates for some fun on the ice! Enjoy building and customizing this set in different ways to create endless Frozen adventures.
Join much-loved characters Elsa and Olaf on LEGO® l Disney Elsa's Market Adventure. There's a cart selling fruit and vegetables, a flower stall under the beautiful clock tower, and a dock with a rowing boat for picnics on the water. Turn the clock face brick to set summer or Frozen wintertime scenes with this great toy for girls and boys. Get creative using the modular design to easily move and swap sections within the model, or integrate the clock tower with other compatible LEGO l Disney toys to build your own dream creations. Includes an Elsa mini-doll figure plus Olaf with his personal snow flurry.
• Includes an Elsa minifigure plus Olaf with snow flurry brick.
• Features a clock tower with jetty and double-sided springtime/winter clock face, a market stall with wheels, and a rowing boat with space for 2 mini-doll figures.
• Accessory elements include Elsa's ice power, 2 oars, ice skates, apple, carrot, cherries, flowers, cake and a glass.
• Customize the set by easily swapping and rearranging internal features such as the flowerbeds and dock.
• Combine, swap and mix this model with other compatible LEGO® l Disney toys to build your own dream creations.
• Visit Arendelle Market in the springtime, then turn the clock face brick to give a Disney Frozen wintery feel.
• Help Elsa use the oars to take the boat on a picnic adventure with Olaf.
• This toy for girls and boys is suitable for ages 5-12.
• Clock tower with jetty measures over 5" (14cm) high, 3" (9cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep.
• Rowing boat measures over 4" (11cm) long, 1" (4cm) wide and under 1" (2cm) high.