21314 TRON: Legacy
Drive at the speed of light with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney! Jump onto Sam Flynn's awesome Light Cycle and race against Rinzler. Divide the TRON grid to recreate the iconic chase scene from Disney's TRON: Legacy movie. Then team up with Quorra for a thrilling Identity Disc battle against Rinzler—but why has Rinzler got 2 Identity Discs? Or simply build and display these super-cool Light Cycles—the choice is yours!
Build, play and display with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney, featuring 2 Light Cycles, each with minifigure seats and translucent-colored light-style elements, plus a divisible TRON grid with attachment points for the vehicles. Use the grid as a display base for the Light Cycles or split it in 2 to recreate the chase scene from Disney's TRON: Legacy movie. Alternatively, stage an Identity Disc battle between the 3 included LEGO minifigures—Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler—on the grid. This construction toy includes a booklet with information about its fan creator and LEGO designers, plus the lowdown on Disney's TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
• Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
• Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
• Sam Flynn's Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
• Rinzler's Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
• TRON grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
• Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cycle chase scene from Disney's TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
• Includes Quorra's sword.
• Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra's blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler's 2 orange Identity Discs.
• Attach the discs to the back of each minifigure.
• This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set's fan creator and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney's TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
• Each Light Cycle measures over 1" (5cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
• TRON grid/display base measures over 8" (22cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep.