41385 Emma's Summer Heart Box
LEGO® Friends Emma is exploring the deep on her sea scooter to get some inspiration for her latest creations. Help her explore the sea bed on her underwater scooter. Always with an eye for the beautiful, she’s spotted a gemstone. She dives to collect it before the cheeky little crab can catch it in his claws! Back on land, lie her out on the beach towel-inspired name tile so she can dry off in the sun. Pack up all the elements and take this LEGO Heart Box with you wherever you go.
Undersea gemstones are waiting to be discovered in LEGO® Friends 41384 Emma’s Summer Heart Box. The LEGO heart box is decorated with Emma’s name tile in the design of a beach towel. Inside, the blue tiles resemble the sea, where Emma is searching for gems on an underwater scooter. Kids will love packing up the box up with the elements and securing the lid to ensure an underwater treasure hunt on the go. This LEGO box features easy-to-use instructions and includes an Emma mini-doll figure and a crab figure.
• Includes an Emma mini-doll figure and a crab figure.
• Features a buildable box in Emma’s colors, with a decorated name tile, and a buildable underwater scooter.
• LEGO® Friends accessories in this set include seaweed and coral elements, a jewel element, fins, diving helmet and a snorkel.
• Friends fans can put everything inside the cute LEGO® Heart Box and take it with them for fun play on the go!
• LEGO® Friends sets encourage imaginative play, and make building imaginative and fun.
• Kids can stack this cool LEGO® Heart Box with 41384 Andrea’s Summer Heart Box, 41386 Stephanie’s Summer Heart Box, 41387 Olivia’s Summer Heart Box and 41388 Mia’s Summer Heart Box to explore the personalities of all the friends from Heartlake City.
• LEGO® Friends sets encourage imaginative play, and make building creative and fun.
• This construction set is part of the LEGO® Friends world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
• Heart storage box measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.