Check out the latest OFFERS!
41946 Extra DOTS – Series 6
Extra creativity in a bag This bag features 118 colorful tiles, including neon transparent tiles, heart- and lightning bolt-shaped charms, plus 10 special graphic tiles from a range of 16 possible designs. This lets kids decorate their bracelet or room decor craft items however they like to build their creative skills.
Open-ended play DOTS sets introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play and creativity as they make and decorate the different sets. This bag goes with anything – like all the other DOTS kits (sold separately) – because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. This bag makes a great extra gift that will wow everyone on the playground with the creative possibilities.
• Design, redesign, do it again – Inspire an arts-and-crafts fan with this LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 6 (41946) decoration kit. Creative fun starts when they open the bag
•Bold new designs everywhere – Kids can boost creative skills by using the extra DOTS to customize their craft bracelets, bag tags, room decor items or any other LEGO® sets (sold separately)
• Creativity in a bag – This bag inspires imaginative originality with 118 tiles that include a range of neon colors, 6 charms and10 out of a possible 16 graphics-decorated tiles
• Trendsetting treat for ages 6+ – Any crafts fan will love this bag full of tiles and charms and will want to collect all the cool graphic tiles. The bag makes a unique extra DOTS gift for kids
• What will young designers come up with first? – Fun emojis connected to messaging, gaming and cute animals, among others, make creating a snap so decorating can start right away
• Design confidence and freedom – This LEGO® DOTS bag represents endlesscreativity. The tiles and charms help build children’s imaginations, ingenuity and poise through fun
• Unlimited play and self-expression – LEGO® DOTS sets bring the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids through creating and customizing their own craft jewelry or room decor items
• Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
• Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards