Check out the latest OFFERS!
Build and display a huge and highly detailed model version of the Titanic.
Pay tribute to the most famous ship in history as you build a LEGO® replica of the RMS Titanic. This jaw-dropping LEGO set provides hours of mindful building for adults. Crafted in 3 large sections, the 1:200 scale model recreates interior and exterior details of the Titanic, with lots of features found on a working ship. The result is a highly accurate display piece to cherish.
Since the Titanic set sail on its fateful maiden journey in 1912, the famous ship has captured imaginations across the world. Now you can pay tribute to it with this colossal LEGO® Titanic (10294) collectible model building project. An authentic scale model This 1:200 scale model is designed in 3 sections, faithfully recreating the features of the Titanic. The cross section reveals interior details like the first-class dining room, the grand staircase, one of the boiler rooms and many cabins from the different passenger classes. Bring the story of the Titanic to life by recreating details such as the ship’s bridge, promenade deck, reading lounge, swimming pool and many more. Over 9,000 pieces for the ultimate building project This model is one of the largest LEGO models ever at over 53 in. (135 cm) long. And with over 9,000 pieces, it provides many hours of building pleasure culminating in a stunning piece to display with pride.
• Build a stunning LEGO® model version of the world’s most famous ocean liner with this LEGO Titanic 10294 model set. With over 9,000 pieces, this set offers a building challenge to savor.
• Faithfully recreate the historical details of the Titanic in this 1:200 scale ship model. Authentic details include over 300 portholes, the iconic bridge, lifeboats, benches, cargo crane and more.
• The ship splits into 3 sections, giving a view of the detailed interior. Assemble and admire the grand staircase, cabins, dining room, smoking lounge, reading lounge and swimming pool.
• Build and explore the realistic features of a working ship. Turn the propellers to see the piston engines turn inside. Raise and lower the anchor and adjust the tension line running between the masts.
• This colossal Titanic ship model makes a historical collectible display piece and comes with a display stand to support each section. Add the name plaque to the bow for the perfect finishing touch.
• Provides a rewarding build for adult LEGO® builders, history lovers and anyone interested in the story of the Titanic. It’s also a top gift idea for collectors of historical memorabilia.
• One of the largest and longest LEGO® models ever, measuring over 53 in. (135 cm) long, 17.5 in. (44 cm) high, and 6 in. (16 cm) wide.
• This collectible LEGO® Titanic display model set is part of a range of creative buildable models for adults who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.
• LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality come first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.