41413 Mia's Summer Play Cube
Prepare for sizzling-hot summer fun with Mia. Join her on the Heartlake City beach pier and help her to sell her tasty hot dogs. As she grabs a sausage from the grill, put it in a roll and smother it with ketchup. Someone else is preparing to snap up a tasty snack – there's a creature on the pier with its eye on someone's catch. But what type of animal is the fish thief? Open the cube to find out!
Entertain bored youngsters on summer-vacation travels with LEGO® Friends Mia’s Summer Play Cube (41413). Tucked inside the opalescent carry case is a mini beach scene complete with hot-dog stand. It’s a great holiday gift for youngsters who love food play and compact toys. Box of delights All the elements included in this summer toy are removable so kids can enjoy boundless imaginative play. These pieces also attach to the cube's base for fuss-free fun on the move – and no more missing bricks! It also splits so kids can share the mini play cube fun with a friend. A taste of something more If kids love this stackable toy there are more LEGO Friends play cubes to collect. Each has a mystery animal in a random color – watch kids’ delight as they discover which cute creature is hiding inside! The mini-doll toy also connects to the other cubes to create cool shapes. Introduce children to the world of Heartlake City, where they'll find a warm welcome and special friends who are just like them.
• Looking for a cool summer toy? Let kids join Mia at her hot-dog stand on the pier with Mia’s Summer Play Cube (41413). They’ll enjoy lots of vacation play as they pretend to serve snacks and play with a surprise sea creature.
• Inside this mini-doll toy are a mystery animal and all the bricks needed to make a cute little hot-dog stand. The cube also comes with a sticker sheet so creative kids can decorate it exactly as they like.
• Kids can remove the beach elements from the mini play cube or pack them up for fun on the go. The cube splits so fun can be shared with a friend – it even stacks and connects with the other cubes for fun displays.
• Makes a great impulse reward or holiday gift for kids aged 6 years old and up. This 50-piece collectible mini-doll toy is the perfect travel toy, and its easy build means it will appeal to those new to LEGO® construction.
• The cube measures just over 3” (8cm) wide and 2” (6cm) so will pop easily into a backpack or handbag for play on the go. This stackable toy connects with the 4 other Summer Play Cubes for limitless vacation play!
• This portable playset needs no batteries to make the imaginative play come alive because who needs the hassle of remembering batteries when you’re packing for a trip?
• As with all LEGO® Friends cubes, this vacation playset comes with clear printed instructions. They are designed for kids aged 6+ to follow with ease, so they can get on and build independently.
• Introduce children to the girls from Heartlake City. It’s a place of exciting imaginative play and fabulous friendships, where kids can explore their interests and achieve anything if they follow their hearts.
• LEGO® Friends sets meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. Kids building this portable LEGO toy will find the bricks connect strongly and pull apart easily every time.
• The LEGO Group exhaustively tests its bricks and pieces to guarantee that every LEGO® set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.