Check out the latest OFFERS!
71788 Lloyd’s Ninja Street Bike
You need to be quick – the Bone Guard has stolen the precious Golden Dragon Sword! You must team up with Lloyd on his amazing motorbike to catch the evil Bone Guard and snatch the sword back. Rev the engine and get ready for a superfast chase! But watch out: there is a shooter hidden in the Bone Temple that’s firing out discs! Do you have what it takes to win this important battle?
LEGO® NINJAGO® Lloyd’s Ninja Street Bike (71788) makes a great gift for kids aged 4+ to help them develop both their building and storytelling skills. It includes a supercool ninja motorbike, a bone temple and 2 minifigures, Jay and Bone Guard, to stage countless fun-filled adventures. Beginner LEGO set teaches kids how to build The LEGO NINJAGO motorcycle playset has been specially designed to give kids aged 4+ a brilliant build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and a character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick that provides a partly constructed base to get kids building. A fun digital experience for little LEGO builders Let the LEGO Builder app guide you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure. Zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track your progress.
• Beginner LEGO® set – Kids aged 4+ can learn how to build amid the fantasy world of NINJAGO® with Lloyd’s Ninja Street Bike (71788) playset
• 2 minifigures – Includes Lloyd and Bone Guard, both with swords, for little builders to role-play fun-filled battles
• All-action ninja playset – After a rewarding build, kids can use their imaginations to stage stories between Lloyd on his motorbike and his enemy Bone Guard
• Bone Temple – Kids can add extra fun to their adventures with this small brick-built temple featuring a golden weapon and a secret shooter that fires out discs
• Little extra treat for kids aged 4+ – This durable playset will give ninja fans endless play options as they learn to build models and create stories
• Portable size – Lloyd’s Ninja Street Bike stands over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, so kids can play with it at home or take it with them on playdates at their friends’ homes
• A new way to build – The LEGO® Builder app guides kids on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets, track their progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build
• Introduction to building with LEGO® bricks – 4+ playsets help youngsters learn how to build, while allowing the rest of the family to share the fun
• High quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they connect consistently every time: ninja skills not needed
• Always in safe hands – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards