Adult Fan of LEGO - Holiday My Own Creation Vignette Challenge (AFOL MOC) 2022
AFOL MOC VIGNETTE CHALLENGE
Theme: LEGO® Christmas Vignette
Time to get your Brick On and Be Creative.
Submit your original LEGO creation before 16th December 2022. Be one of three winners to win LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) Online Vouchers up to $150 to spend on LEGO® product(s) and get your creation displayed in a LEGO® Certified Store Brand Ribbon.
Recreate your favourite sets, build celebratory models, a unique build, or your vision for the future of bricks!
Use your imagination, the sky’s the limit!
How to Participate?
1. Use your original LEGO bricks to build a LEGO vignette no bigger than a 16x16 stud* LEGO® base plate with a maximum height of 20cm.
*12.7cm x 12.7cm
2. Follow us on Instagram, @legocertifiedstoresbricksworld
3. Share your creation publicly to Instagram with the hashtag #LEGOBWXMAS and tag us @legocertifiedstoresbricksworld
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 16 December 2022
To help you along, here's a sample made by Ivan Ho of M.O.C Central.
How to Win?
Winners will be decided 50% based on Bricks World internal voting, 40% on external judges, and 10% based on Instagram likes, so be sure to share with your friends.
The top creator will win a $150 Bricks World online coupon*, 2nd place wins a $100 Bricks World online coupon* and 3rd place wins $50 Bricks World online coupon*.
*Prize will be given to the winners' Bricks World online account.
Winners will be contacted via Instagram Direct Message and will also be publicly announced on our Instagram and/or Facebook Page.
If you have any questions do drop us an email at email@example.com
Bricks World Storemaster
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is open to 16 year old and above.
- Builds must fit on a 16x16 stud (12.7cm x 12.7cm) LEGO base and entry must be submitted before 16th December 2022, 2359Hrs deadline to qualify.
- Builders must source their own genuine LEGO bricks or use a digital LEGO building software.
- Selected builds will be shared via Bricks World online blog.
- Builds must be entrants original artwork and not copied from anywhere else.
- To participate, entrants must upload a photo of their creation using their Instagram account publicly with the hashtag #LEGOBWXMAS and tag us @legocertifiedstoresbricksworld.
- The MOC’s and associated activity may be promoted via the LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World) Blog, Newsletter, online store, and social media pages.
- Excluded from participation are LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) staff and their immediate family members.
- Votes will be tallied, and final decision will be decided by the LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) panel.
- The first place winner(s) will be entitled to a $150 Bricks World Online coupon, 2nd place wins a $100 Bricks World Online coupon and 3rd place wins a $50 Bricks World Online coupon. Coupons are valid for up to 1 year from issue date.
- Collection of Prize will be via the winner’s Bricks World online account after they have been informed of winning the challenge.
- LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice or recourse.