Show off your LEGO® building talents at our LEGO® Certified Stores and stand a chance to be 1 of 6 lucky winners to win $100 worth of Bricks World Voucher.
To take part you need to create an original build using your own bricks which can fit into our LEGO Brand Ribbon displays (53cm L x 30 cm W x 50 cm H) and email us a photograph.
Deadline for submissions is 5 January 2018.
The shortlist of finalists will be selected for display and MOC build must be ready for display from end Jan - early Feb (exact date to be confirmed). The winner will be selected from these finalists and announced at the end of the event (expected to be 4 to 6 weeks later).
If you are keen to take part then email email@example.com with a photograph of your build together with
-build title (if any)
-store of choice to display your build
If you have any questions then drop us an email to the above address
Bricks World Storemaster
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This event is only open to Members of LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) who have made a minimum purchase of $100 in the 3 months prior to the last day of the submission deadline.
2. The build must be no more than 53 cm (L) x 30 cm (W) x 50cm (H)
3. Builds will be displayed in Brand Ribbons in LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) along with the entrants name.
4. Builds must be entrants original artwork and not copied from anywhere else
5. Entries can be something that entrants have previously built or displayed elsewhere
6. Entrants must use their own bricks
7. Entrants are responsible for delivering their completed build to LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World) prior to the display and collecting after the event (we will do our best to display in your store of choice but will be on a first request basis)
8. To be considered entrants must submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of 5 January 2018.
9. Event is open to aged 16 years and above residing in Singapore (since we have other competitions for younger builders)
10. Entrants may submit up to 3 entries each
11. If the entry includes minifigures they must either be LEGO® minifigures from the LEGO® Group or a minifigure designed by the entrant themselves from original LEGO® parts (no customisation is allowed)
12. Entrants will be credited alongside their build during the event
13. The MOC’s and the event will be promoted via the LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World) web-site, newsletter and Facebook page as well as in-store
14. Details of the winning entries will be posted on Facebook
15. The winner(s) will be entitled to S$100 worth of Bricks World Vouchers which are valid for 3 months from issue date.
16. Winners will be decided by a Bricks World panel
17. Scoring will take into account many factors including originality, fun, creativity, playability and build quality.
18. Only 1 winner per store
19. Bricks World reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice or recourse