KFOL MOC Competition
Do you love building with LEGO® bricks. Would you like the chance to show your talents and win a fabulous LEGO® prize!
Show Singapore what you can build and get your creation displayed in the Brand Ribbons of a LEGO® Certified Store. Use your imagination, the sky’s the limit!
To participate, email an image of the original build which can fit into our LEGO® Brand Ribbon displays (53cm L x 30 cm W x 50 cm H)
The deadline for submissions is 18 March 2018.
Finalists will be shortlisted to display their MOC in our Brand Ribbon from 27 March – 23 April. The winner will be selected from these finalists and announced at the end of the event at 25 April.
If you are keen to take part, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph of your Child’s build together with
1) Build Title
2) Child’s Name
3) Child’s Age
4) Build dimensions
5) Store of choice to display your build
6) Membership Number / IC Number
If you have any questions do drop us an email to email@example.com
Bricks World Storemaster
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is only open to Members of LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World)
- The build must be no more than 53 cm (L) x 30 cm (W) x 50cm (H)
- Builds will be displayed in Brand Ribbons in LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) along with the entrant’s name.
- Builds must be entrant’s original artwork and not copied from anywhere else
- Entries can be something that entrants have previously built or displayed elsewhere
- Entrants must use their own bricks
- Entrants are responsible for delivering their completed build to LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World) prior to the display and collecting after the event (we will do our best to display in your store of choice but will be on a first request basis)
- To be considered entrants must submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the stated submission date
- Event is open to children aged 6 -16 years and above residing in Singapore
- Entrants may submit up to 3 entries each
- If the entry includes minifigures they must either be LEGO® minifigures from the LEGO® Group or a minifigure designed by the entrant themselves from original LEGO® parts (no customisation is allowed)
- Entrants will be credited alongside their build during the event
- The MOC Competition will be held across all 6 LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World). The store location for display will be decided by LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) Management.
- Excluded from participation are LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) staff and staff's immediate family members
- Shortlisted entries displayed in store will be open for public voting.
- Votes will be tallied, and final decision will be decided by a LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) panel
- Final selection of winner will take into account many factors including originality, fun, creativity, playability and build quality.
- Only 1 winner will be selected, and one prize will be given away. LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) reserves the right to replace the prize.
- Details of the winning entry will be posted on Facebook
- Collection of Prize will be after the end of the MOC Competition.
- LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice or recourse