LEGO Certified Store (Bricks World) Suntec Opening Promotions Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LEGO® Certified Store Suntec Opening Event And Promotion (The “Promotion”) 9-11 April 2021.
To keep customers and staff safe and adhere to Safe Management Measures, LEGO Certified Store Suntec Opening Event and Promotions (excluding 40145 LEGO® Brand Retail Store) will be open to the general public and non-registered customers from 12pm-10pm daily during the opening weekend. Customers who register online will be permitted entry between 10am-12pm and can participate in the 40145 LEGO® Brand Retail Store promotion offer.
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
REGISTRATION FOR 40145 LEGO® Brand Retail Store PROMOTION OFFER - REGISTRATION IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
1. Registration must be made at bricksworld.com/suntec2021 and is limited to (1) one per customer per day
2. Successful registrants will be contacted via email to confirm their registration
3. Customers who register for more than (1) slot per day will be allocated their first registration slot. All their other registrations will be cancelled.
4. Customers will need to bring their original registration confirmation email to gain access to the store. No email confirmation, no entry.
5. Redemption of LEGO® 40145 LEGO Brand Retail Store is conditional upon confirmed registration and an in-store spend of S$120 nett on any regular priced LEGO® sets during the registered visit to the Suntec store.
6. One (1) registration confirmation will entitle the customer to one opportunity to spend S$120 nett in-store and redeem (1) one LEGO® Brand Retail Store.
7. Registered customers can bring family and friends in-store (up to a maximum of 8 people) but only registered customers will be entitled to 40145 LEGO® Brand Retail Store redemption
8. Registered customers must visit the store in their allocated registration slot. Registered slots are non- transferrable.
9. Registered customers who fail to attend the store during their registered time slot will forfeit the opportunity to redeem 40145 LEGO® Brand Retail store.
1. The Promotion starts from 10:00 on 9 April 2021 and ends at 22.00 on 11 April 2021 (‘Promotion Period’) and is valid at LEGO® Certified Store Suntec only, during opening hours. Limited to one (1) redemption per receipt, while stocks last.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. A minimum spend of S$80 on any regular priced LEGO® sets in a single original receipt entitles to one (1) entry into the sure win lucky dip draw, while stocks last. Limited to (2) per customer.
2. A minimum spend of S$90 on any regular priced LEGO® sets in a single original receipt entitles to one (1) 40449 LEGO® Eater Bunny’s Carrot House
3. A minimum spend of $120 on any regular priced LEGO® sets in a single original receipt entitles to one (1) LEGO® 40145 LEGO Brand Retail Store set, while daily stocks last for successful registrants. Limited to one (1) redemption per customer per day. Only available to pre-registered customers. Registration is now fully booked
4. A minimum spend of S$180 on any regular priced LEGO® sets in a single original receipt entitles to one (1) LEGO® Stainless steel tumbler, while stocks last. Limited to (2) per customer. Available beyond 11th April, until fully redeemed.
5. Any spend on any LEGO® sets in an original single receipt entitles children under 16 years of age, who are present at time of purchase, to redeem one lucky dip polybag per child. (Stackable with other giveaways)
GIFT WITH PURCHASE
1. Redemption instore must be made on the same day of purchase at the Suntec City store only. This promotion is not valid for online purchases.
2. Receipts from other stores and/or late receipts will not be accepted.
3. No combination of receipts is allowed for repeat and/or multiple redemptions within the qualifying period.
4. Credit/debit card slips & NETS transaction slips are not valid – unless presented together with corresponding original receipts.
5. In the event of product return, the redeemed Gift with Purchase must be returned with the product.
6. Free LEGO® gifts are not available for sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products shown are not to scale.
7. This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions, is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
8. Personal information (including images, photographs/videos) collected or received from the Participants may be used by LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity and verifying their eligibility to participate and receive the Gift with Purchase. By participating in the Promotion, the Participant explicitly allows LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the Participant’s particulars provided for such purpose. LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their respective agencies values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Promotion or where required by law).
9. LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to use the images/ photographs/ videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
10. LEGO® Singapore is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity.
11. LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
12. By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions stated.
1. All promotional materials, including details on Participation form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. In no event will LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance entry into the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless. LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
3. LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for any of the Gift with Purchase. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything gift with purchase in these Terms and Conditions, LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in the Gift with Purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Singapore.
4. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
5. A person who is not a party to any of the agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Ac (Cap. 53B), or any amendment thereto, to enforce any term of such agreement.
This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Singapore.