LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) January 2020 Gift with Purchase
LEGO® Certified Store Gift with Purchase
LEGO® Lunar New Year Campaign Promotion – From 1st Jan– 9th Feb 2020.
- LEGO® Lunar New Year Campaign Promotion 2020:
- is valid from 1st Jan – 9th Feb 2020 at any LEGO® Certified Store, limited to two (2) sets per customer, one (1) redemption per receipt, while stocks last.
- a minimum purchase of $88 on any LEGO® set(s), excluding LEGO® Lunar New Year Sets 80101, 80104, 80105, in a single original receipt entitles to redeem one (1) LEGO® Year of the Rat (40355)
LEGO® Disney Frozen 2 Gift With Purchase redemption: 21 November onwards
- a minimum purchase of $80 on any LEGO® Disney Frozen 2 product(s) or purchase of 43172 LEGO® Disney Elsa’s Magical Ice Palace in a single original receipt entitles to redeem one (1) 40361 LEGO® Disney Olaf’s Travelling Sleigh.
LEGO® Limited Edition 1989 Batmobile Gift With Purchase redemption: 29 November onwards
- every purchase of a 76139 LEGO® 1989 Batmobile™ set entitles to redeem one (1) 40433 LEGO® Batmobile.
- Gift With Purchase promotions are not stackable.
- Receipts from other stores and/or late receipts will not be accepted.
- Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase.
- No combination of receipts is allowed for repeat and/or multiple redemptions within the qualifying period
- Credit/debit card slips & NETS transaction slips are not valid – unless presented together with corresponding original receipts.
- In the event of product return, the redeemed Gift with Purchase must be returned with the product.
- Free LEGO® gifts are not available for sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products shown are not to scale.
- This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions, is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
- LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to use the photographs/videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
- LEGO® Singapore is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity.
- LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
- By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions stated.