LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) March 2020 Gift with Purchase
LEGO® Certified Store Gift with Purchase 2020 from 1- 29 March 2020
FULLY REDEEMED [24/03/2020 3:30PM]
- is valid from 1 – 29 March 2020 at any LEGO® Certified Store, limited to two (2) sets per customer, one (1) redemption per receipt, while stocks last.
- a minimum purchase of $150 on any LEGO® product(s) in a single original receipt entitles to redeem one (1) 40370 LEGO® 40 Years of LEGO®
LEGO® Limited Edition 1989 Batmobile Gift With Purchase (while stocks last)
FULLY REDEEMED [15/03/2020 3:15PM]
- every purchase of a 76139 LEGO® 1989 Batmobile™ set entitles to redeem one (1) 40433 LEGO® Batmobile.
LEGO® Hidden Side Gift With Purchase – From 10th Feb – 12th Mar 2020.
FULLY REDEEMED [28/02/2020 8:15PM]
- LEGO® Hidden Side Gift With Purchase 2020:
- is valid from 10th Feb – 12th Mar 2020 at any LEGO® Certified Store, limited to two (2) sets per customer, one (1) redemption per receipt, while stocks last.
- a minimum purchase of $70 on any LEGO® product(s), in a single original receipt entitles to redeem one (1) LEGO® Drag Racer (40408)
- Gift With Purchase promotions are not stackable.
- Receipts from other stores and/or late receipts will not be accepted.
Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase.
No combination of receipts is allowed for repeat and/or multiple redemptions within the qualifying period
Credit/debit card slips & NETS transaction slips are not valid – unless presented together with corresponding original receipts.
In the event of product return, the redeemed Gift with Purchase must be returned with the product.
Free LEGO® gifts are not available for sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products shown are not to scale.
This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. Discounted Items, Bundle Offers), is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to use the photographs/videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
LEGO® Singapore is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity.
LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions stated.