LEGO Gift With Purchase - November 2018
LEGO® Certified Store Gift with Purchase November 2018
Please note that the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley Gift With Purchase has been fully redeemed for online purchases as of 8 November 2018, 10:55am
LEGO® November Christmas Promotion – 1 Nov 2018 onwards.
• LEGO® November Christmas Promotion is valid from 1 November onwards at any LEGO® Certified Store. Limited to two (2) sets per customer, one (1) redemption per original receipt, while stocks last.
• LEGO® November Christmas 2018 Gift with Purchase Promotion:
A) LEGO® Christmas Carousel gift with purchase redemption: 1 Nov onwards
• A minimum purchase of $135 and above in a single receipt entitles to redeem on (1) LEGO® Christmas Carousel
B) LEGO® Harry Potter Diagon Alley Gift with Purchase redemption: 5 Nov onwards
• A minimum purchase of $120 and above in a single receipt entitles to redeem on (1) LEGO® Harry Potter Diagon Alley
• LEGO® Christmas Carousel Gift with Purchase is not stackable with LEGO® Harry Potter Diagon Alley Gift with Purchase. Free gifts are not stackable.
• Promotion not valid for purchases of LEGO® Ideas Pop-up Book (21315) and LEGO® Creator Expert Vestas Wind Turbine (10268).
• Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase.
• No combination of receipts is allowed for repeat and/or multiple redemptions within the qualifying period
• Receipts from other stores and/or late receipts will not be accepted.
• Credit/debit card slips & NETS transaction slips are not valid – unless presented together with corresponding original receipts.
• In the event of product return, the redeemed Gift with Purchase must be returned with the product.
• Free LEGO® gifts are not available for sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products shown are not to scale.
• This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions, is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
• LEGO Singapore reserves the right to use the photographs/videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
• LEGO Singapore is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity.
• LEGO Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
• By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions stated.