LEGO Gift With Purchase - September 2018
LEGO® Certified Store Gift with Purchase September 2018 - ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASES - online purchases do not qualify
LEGO® 60th Anniversary Promotion 2018 – 29 August to 30 September 2018
• LEGO® 60th Anniversary Promotion is valid from 29 August to 30 September 2018 at any LEGO® Certified Store. While stocks last.
• 60th Anniversary Gift with Purchase are available:
A) Red Brick Stationery with Mobile Stand gift with purchase redemption period : 29 August to 30 September
• A minimum of $200 purchase and above in a single receipt entitles to one Red Brick Stationery with mobile stand set.
B) Limited Edition Heritage Designs gift with purchase redemption period.
• A minimum of $60 purchase and above in a single receipt entitles to one Heritage Designs set.
• 29 Aug – 04 Sep: LEGO® Duck
• 05 Sep – 11 Sep: LEGO® Bus
• 12 Sep - 18 Sep: LEGO® Train
• 19 Sep - 25 Sep: LEGO® Truck
• Red Brick Stationery & Mobile Stand Gift with Purchase is not stackable with Limited Edition Heritage Design Gift with Purchase. Free gifts are not stackable.
• Promotion not valid for purchases of LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Castle, LEGO® Creator Experts, LEGO® Ideas, LEGO® Architecture sets, and all online purchases.
• Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase.
• Receipts from other stores and/or late receipts will not be accepted.
• Credit/debit card slips & NETS transaction slips are not valid – unless presented together with corresponding original receipts.
• In the event of product return, the redeemed Gift with Purchase must be returned with the product.
• Free LEGO® gifts are not available for sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products shown are not to scale.
• This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions, is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
• LEGO Singapore reserves the right to use the photographs/videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
• LEGO Singapore is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity.
• LEGO Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
• By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions stated.