LEGO Holiday Online Workshop Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World) Christmas Holiday Workshops
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
B. WORKSHOP PERIOD
1. The Workshops start on 21st November and end on 6th December, subject to published schedule.
2. Should the Workshop convener be unwell participants will be offered an alternative date
C. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Each workshop is conducted via zoom by a qualified elementary school teacher
2. Registration is on a first come first served based via www.bricksworld.com/Workshop
3. Please ensure you sign up for these age appropriate workshops for your child aged 5 to 12
4. Participants must sign up for a bricksworld.com account to receive the S$5 of Golden Bricks e-voucher
5. The voucher will be redeemable online only
6. Member discount does not apply to registration fees
7. Registration is non refundable and non exchangeable, no shows will be charged at the S$10 rate.
8. Each participant will receive 1 (one) S$5 of Golden Bricks voucher to spend at LEGO Certified Stores (BricksWorld) online store upon completion of their registered workshop
9. Participants will be using their own LEGO bricks for the online workshops
10. Separate Terms & Conditions apply for the S$5 of Golden Bricks e-vouchers
D. VOUCHER REDEMPTION
1. e-Vouchers will be credited in terms of S$5 worth of Golden Bricks to be applied against a purchase
2. Golden Bricks will expire after 1 year of non use
3. Each workshop participant will receive the S$5 Golden Bricks e-voucher to their online account following their attendance at the workshop
4. There is no minimum spend required for voucher redemption
5. This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions, is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
6. Personal information (including images, photographs/videos) collected or received from the Participants may be used by LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity and verifying their eligibility to participate and receive the Gift with Purchase. By participating in the Promotion, the Participant explicitly allows LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the Participant’s particulars provided for such purpose. LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) and their respective agencies values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Promotion or where required by law).
7. LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) reserves the right to use the images/ photographs/ videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
8. LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity.
9. LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
10. By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions stated.
F. OTHER CONDITIONS:
1. All promotional materials, including details on Participation form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. In no event will LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance entry into the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless. LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Singapore.
4. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing Brix Star Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
5. A person who is not a party to any of the agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Ac (Cap. 53B), or any amendment thereto, to enforce any term of such agreement.
This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Singapore.