LEGO Staycation Build Challenge
Creativity lets you discover the magic in everyday objects!
Find the joy of staying at home and spending time with your children during the school holidays with our fun build challenge.
What is it?
Use the LEGO® bricks you have at home and objects that you use in your daily life. Make a LEGO Creation and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #LEGOBWStaycation. Stand a chance to be one of the three winners who will win a $50 Bricks World Online Coupon.
How to Participate?1. Use your LEGO bricks and objects around your house to build a LEGO creation.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 19 March 2021
How to Win?Winners will be decided based on Bricks World internal voting and Instagram likes, so be sure to share with your friends.
Congratulations to our winners!
Floating Yakult Yacht
Hot Air Balloon
Bricks World Storemaster
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is open to all ages
- Entry must be submitted before 19th March 2021, 2359Hrs deadline to qualify
- Only genuine LEGO elements can be used
- Selected builds will be shared via Bricks World online blog
- Builds must be entrants original artwork and not copied from anywhere else
- Entrants must source their own LEGO bricks
- To participate, entrants must upload a photo of their creation using their Instagram account publicly with the hashtag #LEGOBWStaycation
- The MOC’s and associated activity may be promoted via the LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World) Blog, Newsletter, online store, and social media pages
- Excluded from participation are LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) staff and their immediate family members
- Votes will be tallied, and final decision will be decided by a LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) panel
- The winner(s) will be entitled to $50 Bricks World Online coupon each which are valid for up to 1 year from issue date.
- Collection of Prize will be via the winner’s Bricks World online account after they have been informed of winning the challenge.
- LEGO® Certified Stores (Bricks World) reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice or recourse