10744 Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 Race
Save Disney Pixar's Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez from Miss Fritter, who's crashed her way through the Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 Race and is in hot pursuit—this is no normal race, it's a demolition derby! Swerve out of the way of the big yellow school bus, dodge the flaming tires and traffic cones, and hold your nerve in the race of Lightning's life!
Throw out the racing rulebook in this action-packed LEGO® Juniors set, featuring an Easy to Build ‘Fritter Time' road sign with breakable barriers, ramps, flaming tires and assorted demolition derby accessories to set the pulse racing of any Disney Pixar Cars 3 fan. Includes a simple guide to build and play, and bigger pieces help build confidence in younger kids. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes 4 LEGO Juniors characters.
• Includes Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez with mud-splash decoration, Broadside and Miss Fritter characters from Disney Pixar Cars 3.
• Features an Easy to Build ‘Miss Fritter' road sign with movable barriers and 2 buildable floodlights.
• Speed Miss Fritter through the road sign barrier and chase after Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez!
• Race the cars in a figure 8 pattern and bang them into the oil drums, spare tires and each other.
• Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quickly.
• Accessory elements include Miss Fritter's rotating stop sign, 3 orange road cones, 3 oil drums, 4 tires, 2 flames and assorted car parts.
• Lightning McQueen measures over 2" (7cm) long, 1" (3cm) wide and over 1" (3cm) high.
• Cruz Ramirez measures over 1" (3cm) high, 2" (7cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.
• Broadside measures over 1" (3cm) high, 2" (7cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.
• Miss Fritter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 3" (9cm) lo ng and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Miss Fritter road sign measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 3" (10cm) deep.
• Floodlights measure over 3" (8cm) high, 1" (3cm) wide and under 1" (1cm) deep.