Check out the latest FREE GIFT!
10750 Road Repair Truck
Head out with the LEGO® Juniors road crew to repair the city streets! Drive the truck into position and unload the cement mixer. Set up the barrier to stop the traffic and then pour out the cement to fill the hole. When it's set, grab the tools and clean up before you head off to the next spot!
Join the LEGO® City roadwork crew and take care of the streets! This fun toy for boys and girls features an Easy to Build Road Repair Truck with Quick Start chassis, minifigure cab and an open back for tools, plus a trailer with ramp and a spinning cement mixer. This fun set also includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes a minifigure.
• Includes a road worker minifigure.
• Features a Road Repair Truck with minifigure cab, open back for tools, plus a detachable trailer with ramp and cement mixer.
• Drop the ramp on the trailer to unload the cement mixer.
• Spin the barrel of the mixer to make the ‘cement', then spread it in a pothole with the shovel.
• Accessory elements include a jackhammer, shovel, trashcan, barrier and 6 cement elements.
• This toy for boys and girls is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
• Includes Easy to Build models with bigger starter pieces and Quick-Start bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
• All LEGO® Juniors sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
• Truck with trailer measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.