Check out the latest FREE GIFT!
10755 Zane's Ninja Boat Pursuit
Jump in Zane's boat and join him in a race for the map that leads to the mask! Speed towards the temple while you keep an eye out for Chopper Maroon, one of the Sons of Garmadon, on his bike. There he is, and he's zooming ahead! Stop the boat at the dock and race up the stairs into the temple, but beware the traps! Dodge the rotating knives and snakes, then use the hook from the boat to grab the map. Will you reach it before Chopper Maroon?
Get your ninja on and help Zane recover the map! This thrilling set features Easy to Build pieces including a floating boat with turning steering wheel and a chain with hook, a motorbike, plus a temple with spinning obstacles, secret weapons and a map. This fun children's toy also includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes 2 minifigures.
• Includes Zane and Chopper Maroon minifigures.
• Features a temple with ramps, a dock, spinning knives and snake obstacles, treasure map with stand and decorative staffs above the archway that double as secret weapons.
• Also includes a motorbike and a boat with turning wheel, chain with hook, ice bolts and golden staff elements that double as secret weapons.
• The boat floats!
• Spin the snakes and knives to slow down Chopper Maroon's bike.
• Connect the hook to the motorbike to stop Chopper Maroon from getting away with the map.
• Place the map on the steering wheel of the boat to help lead you to the mask.
• Weapons include Zane's golden katanas and Chopper Maroon's red katana.
• Includes 2 ‘floating' firebombs and a treasure map element.
• This fun children's toy is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
• Includes Easy to Build models with bigger starter pieces and Quick-Start bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
• All LEGO® Juniors sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
• Boat with golden staffs measures over 1" (4cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Temple measures over 3" (9cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 3" (8cm) deep.
• Motorbike measures over 1" (4cm) high, 3" (8cm) long and under 1" (2cm) wide