Check out the latest OFFERS!
10790 Team Spidey at Green Goblin's Lighthouse
Join Spin and Ghosty on Goblin Island. They see Sandman steal treasure from a ship, put it in a trolley and roll it along a track back to the island. Spin casts a giant web to catch him, but Green Goblin grabs a pumpkin bomb and flies after the heroes on his glider. Can you help Spin and Ghosty put the bad guys where they belong – in the island's jail?
From the underground cave to the pumpkin at the top of the lighthouse, LEGO® Marvel Team Spidey at Green Goblin's Lighthouse (10790) is filled with action designed especially for kids aged 4 and up. Treasure, traps and Super Hero battles The set includes 4 minifigures – Miles Morales, Ghosty, Sandman and Green Goblin – plus a buildable pirate shipwreck, a railway to transport stolen treasure, a cave that doubles as a jail, the lighthouse headquarters of Green Goblin and numerous accessories. A Starter Brick wall element gives youngsters the confidence to build and reconfigure the set. Simple instructions are provided in the form of a colorful picture-story guide and, for added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build. Fun for families to share 4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters, whether they are seasoned LEGO fans or experiencing LEGO bricks for the first time.
• Super Heroes at sea – LEGO® Marvel Team Spidey at Green Goblin's Lighthouse (10790) features iconic characters and multiple play possibilities designed with kids aged 4+ in mind
• Authentic action – Includes Miles Morales, Ghosty, Sandman and Green Goblin minifigures, plus a buildable pirate shipwreck, railway, cave jail and the lighthouse headquarters of Green Goblin
• Many ways to play – Kids role-play endless good vs. evil adventures involving a cast of LEGO® Marvel heroes and villains and a stolen chest of treasure
• Gift for kids – With its Starter Brick and simple building steps, this playset supports the development of children aged 4 and up as they enjoy endless hands-on, imaginative play
• Reconfigurable fun – The lighthouse measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (21 cm) deep
• Creative construction – A printed picture guide shows the purpose of each building step and the LEGO® Builder app offers digital zoom and rotate tools so kids can visualize their model as they build
• Expand the fun – The wide range of LEGO® 4+ sets introduces children to a universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes
• Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
• Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards