Capture the grandeur of Paris architecture with this magnificent LEGO® Architecture Paris Skyline set that brings together the iconic Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower and Louvre in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO model provides a unique and rewarding building experience with realistic color and relative scale depiction. Grass and tree areas and a decorative Paris nameplate add the finishing touch to this highly detailed recreation of the world’s most romantic city—a “magnifique” display piece for the home or office!
Bring together iconic Paris landmarks with this magnificent Paris skyline model. The 21044 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection set features the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, and is finished with grass and tree areas and a decorative Paris nameplate. This set has been designed to deliver a rewarding and relaxing building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly “mangnifique” centerpiece for the home or office. Each skyline model is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
• LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Paris.
• Features a selection of Paris’s famous landmarks, including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, plus grass and tree areas.
• The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Paris and its architectural heritage. (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
• Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative Paris nameplate.
• Recreate the world's most dynamic cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
• LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
• This set includes over 694 pieces.
• Measures over 8” (22cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.