Check out the latest OFFERS!
41430 Summer Fun Water Park
Dive into the Summer Fun Water Park where hours of cool pool play await. Unpack your bag that has everything you need for a day in the sun, and you’re ready to go. There are 3 cool slides, including a tube slide. Spray the girls with the water cannon or drench them with the splash bucket. Bring the adrenaline back down with a soak in the hot tub or take a massage and cool down with an ice cream.
Do you know a little builder who deserves a big treat? This awesome building toy for kids who love a construction challenge and creative play. The Summer Fun Water Park toy set (41430) is packed with cool details to keep kids entertained for hours. It has not 1 but 3 slides, including a new-for-June-2020 covered tube slide. A swimmingly good time For added fun there's a water cannon and a splash bucket that tips on the press of a button to douse friends below. It's not all about the water park splash fun. though. At the back of the model is a wealth of calming features to extend the play. Kids can imagine soaking in the hot tub, getting a massage or chilling in the sun loungers. Have fun with Friends Introduce kids to the happy world of Heartlake City, where they can go on adventures with LEGO Friends Stephanie, Emma, Mia, Olivia and Andrea, and all the other characters from the TV show. It's a place where they'll always find creative, fun friends waiting to play.
• Bring the fun of the water park to kids’ bedrooms with this featured-packed toy. LEGO® Friends Summer Fun Water Park set (41430) will keep kids entertained for hours as they tackle the build then explore all the details.
• LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Emma and Olivia buildable mini-doll figures are along for the ride and Mason is on hand as a lifeguard. New-for-June-2020, Pinky the flamingo figure brings a splash of color.
• There are so many ways to play with this fun toy. Mini-dolls can zoom down the 3 slides or relax in the hot tub. Kids can imagine they’re the lifeguard keeping an eye on the swimmers or serve in the ice cream van.
• Want to keep a little builder busy? Then this will make a great birthday present or holiday gift for them! With 1001 pieces, it will stimulate kids aged 8+ and the finished set will be one they'll be proud to display.
• Measuring over 12" (31cm) high, 12" (33cm) wide and 7" (19cm) deep this is a sizeable playset but if kids want to make it even bigger, no problem! It can combine with any other LEGO® bricks they already have at home.
• This toy needs no batteries and is powered by kids’ imaginations alone, so the summer fun role-play need never end.
• LEGO® playsets are designed to promote independent play, which is why every set comes with easy-to-follow instructions so kids can build by themselves and feel the pride of completing a construction project without help.
• Let kids embark on a LEGO® Friends summer adventure where good times and a warm welcome await. In Heartlake City youngsters will learn that with the help of their friends they can achieve whatever their hearts desire.
• LEGO® building kits meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1958.
• The LEGO Group tests its bricks and pieces to make sure every building kit meets the highest global quality standards, making LEGO® sets some of the best – and safest ¬– toys for kids.