60162 Jungle Air Drop Helicopter
Gear up to tackle the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Air Drop Helicopter! Use the work tower crane to unload the pallet transporter from the riverboat, and then haul a load of supplies out to the site with the clamp system on the helicopter. Hop behind the wheel of the 4x4 truck to pull the temple statue upright and look behind it. There's always something new to find in the LEGO City jungle!
Keep your camp well-supplied in the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Air Drop Helicopter, featuring 2 spinning rotors, a clamp system to carry the pallet platform or truck, work tower with rotating crane, riverboat that holds 2 pallets or motorbikes, a temple, collapsible bridge, movable statue, buildable Venus flytrap and a 4x4 truck with winch. Includes 7 minifigures, plus tiger, crocodile and 2 spider figures.
• Includes 7 minifigures: riverboat captain, helicopter pilot, 3 explorers and 2 base camp workers, plus tiger, crocodile and 2 spider figures.
• Features a side-by-side rotor helicopter, work tower, pallet transporter, 2 motorbikes, riverboat, buildable Venus flytrap, and a temple and bridge build.
• Helicopter features a switch-activated clamp system to carry the included pallet platform or 4x4 truck with winch.
• Work tower features a rotating and elevating crane arm.
• Pallet transporterholds 3 pallets and/or 2 motorbikes
• Riverboat features a minifigure cockpit and space for 2 pallets and/or motorbikes.
• Venus flytrap build features a closing ‘mouth' and space for a spider.
• Temple and bridge build features a moving statue that reveals a hiding space and lever-activated collapsing bridge.
• Push the switch on the helicopter's tail to activate the clamp system and lift the pallet transporter or 4x4 truck.
• Rotate the crane arm on the work tower to move the pallet tran sporter or pallets to and from the riverboat.
• Hook the 4x4 truck's winch to the statue to set it upright and find what's hidden behind it.
• Slide the lever out on the temple and bridge section to collapse the bridge and send the explorer tumbling into the water.
• Push the top of the Venus flytrap down to trap the spider inside.
• Accessory elements include 3 pallets, mobile lab, fuel box, 2 fuel cans, treasure chest, gold-colored chalice, box, machete, working magnifying glass, camera and other tools.
• Side-by-side rotor helicopter including rotors measures over 5" (14cm) high, 15" (38cm) long and 22" (56cm) wide.
• Riverboat measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide.
• 4x4 truck measures over 2" (7cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
• Work tower measures over 7" (20cm) high, 5" (15cm) wide and 5" (13cm) deep.
• Temple and bridge build measures over 4" (11cm) high, 12" (31cm) wide and 5" (14cm) deep.
• Pallet transporter measures over 2" (7cm)high, 2" (6cm) wide and 5" (14cm) deep.
• Each pallet measures over 1" (4cm) high, 1" (5cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep.
• Venus flytrap build measures over 3" (8cm) high, 2" (6cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep.
• Crocodile figure measures over4" (11cm) long.
• Tiger figure measures over 3" (8cm) long.