60204 LEGO® City Hospital
Help your citizens stay healthy and happy with the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital! Put on your doctor’s coat and get ready to do your rounds. Welcome the newest citizen to town in the delivery room, before you head down to the x-ray room to check the patient. Then go to the vision testing room and be sure you can tell a B from a D! Wait, is that a siren? No time for coffee, they're bringing a new patient in by ambulance. It's another busy day at the LEGO City Hospital!
Grab your stethoscope and head to the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital, where heroes are needed every day! This amazing set features a hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with a light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room. It's also modular, so you can configure it in different ways. This cool set also includes an ambulance with opening back door and space for a stretcher, a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box, and a separate buildable helipad. Includes 11 LEGO minifigures, plus skeleton and baby figures.
• Includes 11 LEGO® minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
• Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.
• Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
• Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
• Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
• Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
• Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
• Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
• Hospital measures over 10” (26cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
• Helipad measures over 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
• Helicopter fuselage measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
• Ambulance measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.