Check out the latest OFFERS!
71388 Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set
Add a Boss Sumo Bro battle to your LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course with this cool Expansion Set! Defeat the Crowber then stomp on the levers at the tower’s base to rock and topple Boss Sumo Bro. When your chest-pounding enemy is beaten, leap onto the tower’s Super Star Block to win more coins. Play solo or team up with a friend and their LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Mario™ figure to earn extra rewards.
Let kids add another fun challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set (71388). It features a tower that is rocked by LEGO® Mario™ and/or LEGO® Luigi™ (figures not included) stomping on the levers at its base. It can be built to varying heights, and a Super Star Block is revealed when Boss Sumo Bro is toppled. The set also includes a Crowber figure. (Note: the 71360 or 71387 Starter Course is required for interactive play.) Teamwork pays Kids can play solo or with a friend who has a LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi figure, winning bonus digital coins for teamwork. Check out the free LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions, creative inspiration and more. Real-world Super Mario™ fun Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring family-favorite Super Mario characters into the real world and make fun gifts for trend-setting kids. The Starter Courses and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to customize their own unique levels.
• Kids can add another action-packed, digital-coin-collecting challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set (71388).
• Includes LEGO® Super Mario™ toy figures of 2 iconic enemy characters – Boss Sumo Bro, featuring chest-thumping arms, and a Crowber.
• Features a buildable tower that is rocked by LEGO® Mario™ and/or LEGO® Luigi™ (figures not included) stomping on the levers at its base. Topple Boss Sumo Bro to reveal a Super Star Block.
• This 231-piece toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 6 and up who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
• Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO® Mario™ or LEGO® Luigi™ figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social fun where teamwork earns bonus coins.
• This module measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in many ways.
• The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspiration for different ways to build and play – and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
• Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toys bring a family-favorite character into the real world, offering fans unlimited ways to expand, rebuild and create unique levels for solo or group play.
• Since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry standards ensuring consistency, secure connections and robust builds.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.