Check out the latest OFFERS!
71408 Peach’s Castle Expansion Set
Enjoy lots of fun challenges with Peach’s Castle! Knock Ludwig off the cloud, fix the broken bridge and greet Toadette. Look for the Action Tag hidden behind the painting to get a bonus for defeating a Bob-omb. Eat cake (but beware of the Goomba inside!) and grab the purple fruit. Hop on the Time Block then find Bowser hiding behind the throne and flip him over to defeat him!
Let kids add an iconic location to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with the Peach’s Castle Expansion Set (71408). There is so much for players to explore and many ways to earn digital coins with their interactive LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ figures (not included). It features a throne room with a spinning wall to reveal Bowser, Peach stained-glass window, a Bob-omb painting with an Action Tag, cake with a Goomba hiding inside, Special Pipe: Peach’s Castle, Time Block, ‘broken’ bridge, fruit bowl with a purple fruit and more. (Note: the 71360, 71387 or 71403 Starter Course is required for interactive play.) Share the fun A top gift for kids aged 8 and up, this toy playset includes 5 Super Mario™ characters and is ideal for solo or social play. Download the LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions. Unlimited levels LEGO Super Mario Starter Courses and Expansion Sets allow fans to expand, rebuild and create their own levels for hours of coin-collecting play.
• Highly detailed Peach’s Castle (71408) – Children can add an iconic location to their LEGO® Super Mario™ world with this challenge-packed Expansion Set
• 5 LEGO® Super Mario™ toy figures – Bowser, Ludwig, Toadette, a Goomba and a Bob-omb
• Authentic features – A Special Pipe: Peach’s Castle, Time Block, Peach stained-glass window, Bob-omb painting with a hidden Action Tag, cake with a Goomba hiding inside, a purple fruit and more
• Throne room – Help LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ (figures not included) activate the slider platform to spin the wall and reveal Bowser, then jump on the triggers to flip him over
• Gift for ages 8 and up – Give this 1,216-piece set as a birthday or holiday gift to trendsetting kids who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403), which is required for play
• Rebuild and mix – Measuring over 11.5 in. (30 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) wide and 18.5 in. (48cm) deep in its basic formation, this modular set can be combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets
• Digital instructions – Download the LEGO® Super Mario™ app for building instructions, creative inspiration and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
• Endless possibilities – Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets are designed for solo or social play, offering coin-collecting fun and unlimited challenges through expansion and rebuilding
• Premium quality – LEGO® components meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely for robust builds
• Safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that they satisfy rigorous global safety standards