Check out the latest OFFERS!
Help brave Ewok Wicket defend against the Scout Troopers! Build a lookout in the forests of Endor and prepare for battle. Here comes the mighty AT-ST, stomping through the trees. And watch out for the Scout Trooper attacking on a speeder. Use Wicket’s bow and arrow and catapult to fend them off. This is a battle you must win!
Invite young kids to learn to build and play in the thrilling LEGO® Star Wars™ universe, with this AT-ST (75332) starter set. An ideal gift for ages 4 and up, it features an easy-to-build 4+ version of the AT-ST walker from Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi, with a minifigure cockpit. There are also Wicket, Scout Trooper and AT-ST Driver LEGO minifigures with weapons, plus a speeder and Ewok lookout with a tree and catapult to role-play Battle of Endor scenes. App-assisted building Check out the free LEGO Building Instructions app for digital instructions, plus zoom and rotate viewing tools, to make the creative experience even more fun and rewarding for children. The 4+ experience LEGO Star Wars 4+ building toys give younger kids aged 4 and up the best introduction to LEGO building and the Star Wars saga. With Starter Brick bases to help them, they can construct vehicles, buildings and more – on their own or with help from an older sibling or adult – and get playing fast.
• Learn-to-build LEGO® Star Wars™ set – Introduce young children to Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi adventures with the LEGO 4+ version of an AT-ST (75332), featuring a Starter Brick for a quick build
• 3 LEGO® minifigures with weapons – Wicket the Ewok with a bow and arrow, and a Scout Trooper and AT-ST Driver, each with a blaster pistol, to role-play Battle of Endor action
• Posable AT-ST walker, speeder and Ewok lookout – The AT-ST has a cockpit for the AT-ST Driver, and the Ewok hideout features a tree and a catapult for Wicket to launch stone elements
• Gift idea for ages 4+ – Easy to build and rebuild after battles, this 87-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ starter set makes a fun birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 4 and up
• Portable play – The brick-built AT-ST model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, so it fits easily into a child’s backpack ready for play on the go
• Fun to build together – This set is designed to help young children learn to build independently or with the assistance of an older sibling or adult
• Go digital – Make building this set extra exciting for youngsters with digital instructions, available in the LEGO® Building Instructions app, featuring zoom and rotate viewing tools
• The 4+ experience – LEGO® Star Wars™ 4+ construction toys give kids a fun introduction to the Star Wars universe, helping them learn to build and develop their imaginations through play
• Quality assurance – LEGO® components comply with the highest industry standards to ensure a consistent, secure connection and robust builds
• Safety first – LEGO® components are tested to the max to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards