Check out the latest FREE GIFT! Delivery only $5 or Enjoy FREE DELIVERY when you spend $180 (for a limited time only)
76141 Thanos Mech
Are you brave enough to thwart the evil Thanos? When the super villain enters the cockpit of his gigantic mech, he's crazier and deadlier than ever! And with 6 Infinity Stones on his Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos rules supreme. Will the terrible Titan succeed in his mission to wipe out half the population of the universe? Only you can decide!
• Put Marvel Avengers action in the hands of young superheroes with Thanos and his super-sized mech! Kids place the Thanos minifigure inside his giant, posable machine – and the super villain becomes even deadlier!
• The Thanos mech is a larger version of Thanos and displays his distinctive breastplate. It comes with the powerful Infinity Gauntlet, complete with 6 Infinity Stones, and a new-for-January-2020 Thanos minifigure pilot.
• Kids place the Thanos minifigure inside the mech's opening cockpit. With posable arms and legs, the mighty mech prepares to annihilate the universe – or strike a pose for display in any young superhero's bedroom!
• Give this popular buildable LEGO® toy to Marvel Avengers fans and they'll role-play endless superhero adventures with the cool mech and Thanos minifigure. It's a great gift for kids aged 6 and up.
• At over 4" (11cm) tall x 5" (13cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep, the Thanos mech offers big-scale Marvel Avengers fun – whether sharing adventures with other superheroes or destroying the universe singlehandedly!
• You don't need batteries for this Marvel Avengers Thanos playset. Kids can enjoy hands-on fun anywhere, anytime – and develop creative thinking, imaginative role-play and problem-solving skills as they play.
• Even young children can assemble the Thanos buildable toy, thanks to Instructions PLUS. This fun interactive guide has zoom and rotate features and is available with the free LEGO® Life app for smartphones and tablets.
• Every LEGO® Marvel Avengers playset delivers high-octane superhero fun for kids who want to recreate favorite movie scenes, make up adventures of their own or simply put their supercool models on display.
• Because LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards as well as our own quality criteria, they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it's been that way since 1958.
• At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards, giving you certainty that your child is safe.