Check out the latest OFFERS! Delivery only $5 or Enjoy FREE DELIVERY when you spend $80 (for a limited time only)
76146 Spider-Man Mech
Swing through the city with Spider-Man! Protect the world from evil villains! And when you need more size and strength, put the young webslinger into the cockpit of his Spider-Man mech. Once inside this gigantic mechanical spider-robot, Spider-Man can go anywhere, grab anything and shoot massive webs! Villains beware… Spider-Mech is coming for you!
• This amazing Spider-Man mech gives kids bigger and better superhero adventures. When they put the minifigure inside the mech, the spider-robot can go anywhere, grab anything and ensnare whoever gets in their way.
• The mech is an oversized version of Spider-Man, with 4 spider legs extending from his back and a large villain-catching web coming from his hand. An opening cockpit allows the Spider-Man minifigure to enter the mech.
• Kids can place the Spider-Man minifigure into the mech, position its arms and legs for action, then take on all the bad guys! The set integrates with other popular superhero figures and Spider-Man building toys.
• Boys and girls aged 6 and up will enjoy endless superhero adventures with this LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man building toy. A hot, action-packed gift for kids who love Spider-Man fun.
• At over 5" (15cm) tall, this collectible Spider-Man mech inspires imaginative play on a big scale. It's great to combine with other LEGO® Marvel mechs and, when the action stops, to display in any kid's room.
• This action-packed playset doesn't need batteries. Kids can enjoy hands-on fun whenever they want. Battery-free LEGO® mech toys encourage creative thinking, imaginative role-play and problem-solving skills.
• Includes Instructions PLUS, so even young children can build their LEGO® toy independently. This fun, free interactive guide, with zoom and rotate functions, comes with the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
• LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets deliver action-packed, imaginative superhero adventures for kids wanting to recreate movie scenes, dream up adventures of their own or simply use their collectible model for display.
• LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily (no superpowers needed!) – and it's been that way since 1958.
• As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure your toy is safe for your child.