Check out the latest OFFERS!
76186 Black Panther Dragon Flyer
Jet into the final battle with Black Panther’s Dragon Flyer. Position the 4 movable wings forward, backward, up and down to perform risky maneuvers at max speed. Look out for the Chitauri warrior’s blaster! Fire your stud shooters to retaliate. Lift the cockpit to switch the pilot – Black Panther or his sister Shuri – then take to the air again in Wakanda’s number 1 combat aircraft.
Young super heroes can recreate the high-flying battle action from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame with LEGO® Marvel Black Panther Dragon Flyer (76186) – one of Marvel movies’ most iconic aircraft. Superior super- hero combat aircraft This authentic recreation of Black Panther’s legendary aircraft is a stand-out set designed to provide children with the best in both play and display. The futuristic Wakandan flyer includes 4 adjustable wings – which move forward, backward, up and down – 2 stud shooters and an opening cockpit in which a minifigure can be seated at the controls. The set comes with 3 minifigures to inspire imaginative play: Black Panther, his sister Shuri and an evil Chitauri warrior armed with a power blaster.
• LEGO® Marvel Black Panther Dragon Flyer (76186) puts one of Marvel movies’ most iconic aircraft into the hands of young super heroes.
• Includes 3 minifigures to inspire imaginative play: Black Panther, his sister Shuri and an evil Chitauri warrior armed with a power blaster. The buildable Dragon Flyer includes 2 stud shooters.
• Kids can move the aircraft’s 4 wings forward, backward, up and down as they recreate high-speed Marvel movie action, firing stud shooters and dodging the enemy’s blaster.
• A special birthday, Christmas and holiday gift for Marvel movie fans aged 8 and up.
• The Dragon Flyer measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide and integrates easily with other LEGO® Marvel building kits.
• All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young super heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
• LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.