Check out the latest OFFERS!
76195 Spider-Man's Drone Duel
Fly into battle with Spider-Man against the evil Vulture. When the winged villain takes to the air, Spidey uses a rope of web to attach himself to a giant 4-rotor drone. He swings towards Vulture, firing web and shooting studs from the drone. When the battle is over, Spider-Man gets into the drone and flies off to his next adventure.
Marvel fans can celebrate the release of Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: No Way Home with the high-flying, action-packed LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man’s Drone Duel (76195). A winged villain and a stud-shooting drone The iconic outstretched wings of the evil Vulture provide a tempting target for Spider-Man’s web. And, with the giant 4-rotor drone to take Spider-Man’s skywards, there’s no escape for the winged villain. This versatile playset features 2 of Marvel’s most popular characters and is packed with play possibilities – both on land and in the air.
• Make a Marvel movie fan the envy of their friends with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man’s Drone Duel (76195). This high-flying Super Hero playset takes the battle action into the sky.
• Includes 2 minifigures to inspire imaginative play – Spider-Man and Vulture – and a buildable drone with 4 rotors and 2 stud shooters.
• Kids can attach Spider-Man to the drone’s underside using a long web and engage in imaginative adventures in air and on land.
• A stand-out birthday or holiday gift for Marvel movie fans aged 7 and up.
• The drone measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 9.5 in. (25 cm) wide. This versatile playset integrates easily with other LEGO® Marvel building kits.
• All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young Super Heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
• LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.