60285 Sports Car
Vroom! Vroom! Take a ride in the amazing LEGO® City Sports Car. It’s packed with awesome features, including an adjustable rear spoiler and cool black rims with ground-gripping tires for high-speed driving. Check out the eye-catching aerodynamic bodywork and stellar blue finish. You can even remove the roof for an open-top drive through the streets of LEGO City.
Kids with a passion for cool cars will love the LEGO® City Sports Car (60285). This vehicle is bursting with awesome design details, including aerodynamic bodywork, a removable roof for open-top driving, an adjustable rear spoiler, sporty black rims with ground-gripping tires and a detailed cockpit for the minifigure driver. Just add a touch of imagination and head for the highway! A LEGO treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up You'll find building instructions for this LEGO City sports car toy in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders. The Great Vehicles of LEGO City Boys and girls get to explore all kinds of realistic machines and vehicles with LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
• Introduce boys and girls aged 5 and up to the exciting world of LEGO® City with this impressive sports car construction set – an inspiring vehicle for imaginative role play.
• What’s in the box? All kids need to create the impressive LEGO® City Great Vehicles sports car, with room behind the steering wheel for the driver minifigure. A treat for kids who love cool cars.
• Awesome design with eye-catching bodywork, an adjustable rear toy spoiler, sporty black rims with ground-gripping tires and a detailed tinted cockpit with seating for the included minifigure driver.
• This LEGO® City Sports Car (60285) building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
• When built, the LEGO® City sports car measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide.
• Powered by kids with big imaginations – simply open the bags of bricks and the play can start right away.
• Includes a simple printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide for budding builders. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
• Move kids’ creativity up a gear with LEGO® City Great Vehicles sets – feature-rich vehicles and characters inspire imaginative play while helping youngsters develop physical skills and confidence.
• LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.