What is an LCS?
1. The first LEGO® Certified Store (LCS) to open in Singapore was our Suntec City Mall store which was opened by Her Excellency, Berit Basse, the Ambassador of Denmark to Singapore, on 29th November 2014.
2. An LCS is not owned by The LEGO Group or LEGO Singapore but managed and operated by a third party under agreement.
3. An LCS is a store that is designed by The LEGO Group, and adheres to all the store fit-out and experience guidelines as laid down by The LEGO Group.
4. All its fixtures and furniture are exclusively designed by The LEGO Group.
5. It offers the following unique features that inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative free play and developing the imagination :
i)Pick-a-Brick wall (PAB) – a custom-built fixture with cylindrical canisters filled with LEGO bricks and elements where shoppers can hand-pick and select what they need to build something based on their own design and imagination.
ii)Fully assembled LEGO sets in a “Brand Ribbon” around the circumference of the store to inspire LEGO fans.
iii)“The Living Room”, the interactive play area that’s prominently positioned in the centre of the store to give children a “hands-on, minds-on” experience with LEGO bricks.
iii)Exclusive LEGO sets available at the same time as their release in the US and Europe.
In December 2003, Bricks World was the first to open a LEGO Monobrand store in Singapore - it was also proud to open Singapore's first ever LEGO Certified Store eleven years later.
WATCH: A tour in our LEGO Certified Store (Bricks World) Resorts World Sentosa