75941 Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
Head down to the gyrosphere deployment station with Zach and Gray Mitchell. Launch the gyrosphere and go in search of amazing dinosaurs. But watch out – a huge Indominus rex is on the loose, attacking the Ankylosaurus! The Ankylosaurus’s tail is knocking over trees too, so lead Zach and Gray to safety. Then help Owen and Claire bring these mighty creatures under control and save the day!
Young builders can reimagine classic moments from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) playset. The gyrosphere deployment station has an entrance turnstile and a trigger to launch a gyrosphere with a minifigure inside. And kids will love playing out LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur battles with the Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus toy figures. Role-play fun There are 5 minifigures, including Owen Grady and Claire Dearing, for creative role play, and the trees in the buildable jungle scene can be knocked over with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail. A great gift idea for kids aged 8 and up, this building set comes with step-by-step instructions so even LEGO rookies can build confidently. Dinosaur action! LEGO Jurassic World sets feature dinosaur figures, well-known characters, cool vehicles and more, for fans to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the collectible models.
• Reimagine scenes from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) building toy for kids, featuring 2 awesome dinosaurs, gyrosphere deployment station and more!
• Children can role-play thrilling action with 5 minifigures – including Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and brothers Gray and Zach Mitchell – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus dinosaur figures.
• There are so many ways to play with the gyrosphere station, which features a ticket booth, turnstile and gyrosphere-launch function, plus a jungle build with trees to knock down with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail.
• A cool birthday, Christmas or surprise present, this 537-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun, rewarding building challenge and creative solo- or group-play experience for boys and girls aged 8 and up.
• The gyrosphere station measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep – and this action-packed dinosaur adventure set combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for extra creative fun.
• This construction kit is powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so their adventures with Jurassic World LEGO® character minifigures and toy dinosaurs never run out of energy!
• Thinking of buying this Jurassic World building toy for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can build with confidence.
• LEGO® Jurassic World building sets allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the awesome, collectible models.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that young builders (and any dinosaur fan) can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this awesome building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!