LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World) December 2019 Gift with Purchase
LEGO® Certified Store Gift with Purchase 2019
LEGO® Christmas Promotion 1 December onwards
A - LEGO® Iconic Christmas Tree Gift with purchase redemption: 28 November to 31 December
- a minimum purchase of $180 on any LEGO® product(s) in a single original receipt entitles to redeem one (1) LEGO® Iconic Christmas Tree.
B - LEGO® Iconic Microscale Gingerbread House Gift with purchase redemption: 6 to 31 December
- a minimum purchase of $150 on any LEGO® product(s) in a single original receipt entitles to redeem one (1) LEGO® Iconic Microscale Gingerbread House.
C - LEGO® Disney Frozen 2 Gift With Purchase redemption: 21 November onwards
- a minimum purchase of $80 on any LEGO® Disney Frozen 2 product(s) or purchase of 43172 LEGO® Disney Elsa’s Magical Ice Palace in a single original receipt entitles to redeem one (1) 40361 LEGO® Disney Olaf’s Travelling Sleigh.
D - LEGO® Limited Edition 1989 Batmobile Gift With Purchase redemption: 29 November onwards
- every purchase of a 76139 LEGO® 1989 Batmobile™ set entitles to redeem one (1) 40433 LEGO® Batmobile.
- LEGO® Christmas Gift Box Promotion is not stackable with LEGO® Iconic Christmas Tree Promotion and Olaf's Traveling Sleigh.
- All free gifts are on a while stocks last basis.
- All Free gifts are not stackable.
- Receipts from other stores and/or late receipts will not be accepted.
- Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase.
- No combination of receipts is allowed for repeat and/or multiple redemptions within the qualifying period
- Credit/debit card slips & NETS transaction slips are not valid – unless presented together with corresponding original receipts.
- In the event of product return, the redeemed Gift with Purchase must be returned with the product.
- Free LEGO® gifts are not available for sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products shown are not to scale.
- This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions, is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
- LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to use the photographs/videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
- LEGO® Singapore is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity.
- LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
- By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions stated.