60154 Bus Station
Jump on your bike and head to the bus stop! Park your bike in the stand and walk to the newsstand to buy a cold drink and something to read. When the bus stops, load your bike onto the rack while the other riders get on, then, take a seat inside. When you get to your stop, let the wheelchair rider off, grab your bike and go get things done! The LEGO® City Bus helps you get around every day!
Join the other passengers for a quick and easy ride on the LEGO® City Bus. This cool model features opening front and side doors, a bike rack on the front, seats for minifigure riders, luggage storage space and room for a wheelchair inside, as well as a bus stop with a bike stand, trash can, waiting area and ramp, plus a newsstand with newspapers, fruit and drinks for sale. Includes 6 minifigures and a dog figure.
• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 bus passengers, bus driver, newsstand worker, newsstand visitor and a wheelchair passenger, plus a dog figure.
• Features a city bus with opening side and front doors, bike rack for 2 bikes on the back, and space inside for 4 minifigures including a wheelchair passenger.
• Also includes a bus stop with waiting area, bike stand, trash can and ramp for a wheelchair, plus a newsstand with an open shelf and space inside for a minifigure, as well as a buildable streetlight.
• Visit the newsstand to buy a paper and cold drink.
• Park your bike in the bike stand while you wait for the bus to arrive at the bus stop.
• Push the wheelchair up the ramp to enter the bus.
• Accessory elements include a briefcase, fruit, 2 drink elements, 3 newspaper tiles and a buildable wheelchair.
• City bus measures over 2" (7cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
• Bus stop measures over 2" (7cm) high, 3" (8cm) wide and 3" (8cm) deep.
• Newsstand and streetlight measures over 5" (13cm) high, 1" (3cm) wide and 3" (8cm) deep.