60241 Police Dog Unit
Oh no! A crook is trying to break into the jewelry store to steal the precious gems. This is a job for the LEGO® City Police Dog Unit! Hop behind the wheel of the powerful police car and race to the scene. Then release your trusty police dog and arrest that crook before he gets away! Another successful day for the heroes of LEGO City.
Youngsters love to role-play everyday heroes, and with this LEGO® City Police Dog Unit (60241) set they can do just that! There's a cool toy police car with room for the police officer and his faithful police dog, a jewelry shop with gems, plus a crowbar-wielding crook. The perfect scenario for small crimefighters with big imaginations. Fun police playset for kids This 4+ toy playset includes a simple printed building guide and a special Starter Brick element so youngsters can take pride in constructing LEGO toys. And with the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, kids get Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools that really do turn LEGO building into child's play. LEGO City – Cool toys for kids With LEGO City police sets, kids get to immerse themselves in open-ended adventures and action-packed scenarios that reflect real-life situations. And, with a wide range of feature-rich buildings and vehicles, kids' imaginations are free to soar!
• This Police Dog Unit toy is an ideal introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for kids aged 4+, it is designed to inspire open-ended, imaginative role-play based on real-life scenarios.
• What's in the box? A cool toy police car with room for the police officer and his faithful police dog, a jewelry shop setting with 2 gems, and a crowbar-wielding crook with a sack for stashing his haul.
• Kids can combine the characters and models in this LEGO® City Police Dog Unit (60267) building set with other LEGO toy playsets to form their own unique creations for play or display.
• LEGO® 4+ sets are a fun way for youngsters to learn the art of LEGO building. With special starter bricks and simple printed building guides they help kids grow their confidence and abilities step by step.
• Measuring over 1" (5cm) high, 3" (9cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide the police car toy has room for the police officer and his dog, while the jewelry shop measures in at over 2" (6cm) high, 1" (4cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep.
• The Police Dog Unit building set for kids doesn't require batteries, so the play can start right away!
• This toy police set has a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide to help budding builders become master builders! Available in the free LEGO® Life app for smart devices.
• LEGO® City police sets come with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative role play as kids create open-ended adventures in lifelike settings.
• LEGO® City toy construction sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures these fun toys continue to connect and pull apart easily time after time.
• At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, scratch and stretch LEGO® City bricks and pieces to make sure every set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.