Check out the latest OFFERS!
75347 TIE Bomber™
Download the LEGO Builder app for an even more fun and engaging creative experience. It offers a digital step-by-step building guide, intuitive zoom and rotate tools to help kids visualize the real construction model as they build, and more.
Awesome building toys
The LEGO Group has been recreating starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999, and there is an amazing variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages.
• LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Bomber (75347) for action play – Fans can relive thrilling Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scenes with this brick-built TIE Bomber starfighter toy
• 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures with weapons, plus a Gonk Droid – Darth Vader with a lightsaber, Vice Admiral Sloane and a TIE Bomber Pilot, each with a blaster pistol, plus a Gonk Droid LEGO figure
• Built for battle play – The TIE Bomber has an opening minifigure cockpit, a warhead bay with torpedo-dropping function for 4 torpedoes (the set includes 6 buildable torpedoes) and 2 stud shooters
• Cart to transport torpedoes to the TIE Bomber – The cart has space for a LEGO® minifigure driver and for 2 torpedoes at the back
• Gift idea for ages 9 and up – Give this 625-piece building toy as a holiday gift, birthday present or special treat for fans of the classic Star Wars™ saga and any Star Wars collector
• Build, play and display – This brick-built TIE Bomber model measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide
• Step into a new way of building – The LEGO® Builder app is an interactive digital mentor for kids, guiding them through their building experience on their tablets or smartphones
• Fun construction toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets enable kids and adult Star Wars fans to recreate iconic scenes, play out their own creative stories or simply display the buildable models
• High quality – LEGO® components meet demanding industry standards, ensuring a simple, secure connection every time
• Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure that they comply with stringent global safety standards