Check out the latest OFFERS!
80112 Auspicious Dragon
We are opening a back-order window online from 9th February to 17th March 2024, or until our online limited quantity is sold out.
Back-orders will be fulfilled from 1 Apr 2024 onwards and qualify for any Gift With Purchase that is available that meet the relevant LCS GWP criteria in the month of purchase made (and of course subject to GWP stock availability).
If you wish to combine on the same order the purchase of a different item, your whole order will only be shipped/ready for collection from fulfilled date of your back-order - for this reason we recommend making a separate order so we can expediate the completion of your other item(s).
For the avoidance of doubt - this is a BACK-ORDER.
We know this is always hard, but please resist the temptation to ask whether you can collect early.
Give kids who are fascinated by mythical creatures this colourful LEGO® Auspicious Dragon figure to celebrate the Year of the Dragon.
Mark the Year of the Dragon with this colourful LEGO® brick model of an Auspicious Dragon. Recreate this mythical creature in a dynamic pose. Capture the look of the dragon’s scaly skin with special LEGO elements and display it on a brick-built rock with crashing waves all around. This delightful display model is fun to build solo or with family during your Spring Festival celebrations.
Usher in the Year of the Dragon with this majestic LEGO® Spring Festival Auspicious Dragon figure (80112). A meaningful, symbolic cultural gift toy for yourself or kids aged 10 and over, this LEGO brick-built mythical creature features a tilting head and an opening mouth. Specially printed elements for the eyes and scales enhance its authentic look. The buildable toy dragon holds a traditional blue crystal element and is sitting on a brick-built rock in the sea. Attach the nameplate to complete a dramatic display. A fun activity for any family’s Spring Festival celebration, the set includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a beautiful illustration and description of the Auspicious Dragon’s significance to spark family conversations during the build. Download the LEGO Builder app for interactive instructions with digital zoom and rotate tools to enhance the creative experience. This collectible toy complements other sets (sold separately) in the LEGO Spring Festival range.
- LEGO® Spring Festival dragon toy figure – Celebrate the Year of the Dragon with this colourful, brick-built Auspicious Dragon display model for kids aged 10 and over
- Mythical creature toy for kids – The buildable dragon model features a tilting head and opening mouth, plus printed elements for the eyes and dragon scales created especially for this set
- An immersive, creative building experience – This 1,171-piece set comes with step-by-step instructions so even newcomers to LEGO® sets can build with confidence
- Made for display – Place the dragon on the buildable rock in the sea, add the traditional blue crystal element and finish with the nameplate to complete the display
- Cultural gift idea for 10-year-olds and above – Give this LEGO® building set as a Spring Festival gift to kids, family and friends to enjoy building and playing with together
- Collectible building toy – This brick-built dragon model complements other building sets (sold separately) in the LEGO® Spring Festival range
- Fun educational toys – There are interactive instructions on the LEGO® Builder app and the set contains instructions plus an illustration and description of the Auspicious Dragon’s significance
- A striking festive centrepiece – This Auspicious Dragon model measures over 26 cm (10 in.) high, 35 cm (13.5 in.) long and 14 cm (5.5 in.) wide